Monday 28 September 2015

Yes YOU have a MENTOR

To SME Owners

We all have a mentor, if you think you do not need one read on, mentors can help you do great things, yes you must be honest with them and they must be honest and up front with you.

We learn every day, well we should if you are not, then you need to open your mind, there are new dynamics in every situation. When I was in my 30's I was so arrogant, it was my way or the highway, yes only with ten plus years business experience. But maturity can be learnt the hard way!!!!!!

Here is what a mentor can do for you,
- cut out the emotion, do a reality check, I love this one.
- they walk the walk and talk the talk
- they have been there and done it
- they add value too you
To name a few, go find a mentor that is there for the long haul, not just in and out.
cool
Till next time may the Force be with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment